If you are interested in an English-Wôpanâak translation, please fill out the form below and either submit via mail to:
WLRP, P.O. Box 2241, Mashpee, MA 02649
or via e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only consider requests that have the accompanying form. Depending on the scope of the translation*, WLRP may charge a fee for services. Thank you.
* Please note that we will not consider the following types of requests:
- Names for your non-native child
- Names for your non-tribally owned property/home (especially if there is evidence of Wampanoag ancestral remains)
- Translations for words you are using in your Wampanoag-based historical novel/song/poem/other, content for which hasn’t first been vetted through the Wampanoag community.
- Wôpanâak words for tattoos for non-tribally affiliated individuals